Buy your replacement water filters from us for consistently clean, pure water.
Having a built-in water and ice dispenser in your refrigerator is so convenient, it’s hard to imagine living without it. After all, your water dispenser delivers many benefits including:
- Instant cold water: Pushing a button on your water dispenser is the simplest, most cost-effective, and most eco-friendly way to get a quick drink of cold water. It’s certainly less expensive and less wasteful than buying bottled water and you never have to wait for the water to chill.
- Purer water: Just because you are connected to a quality city water system doesn’t necessarily mean your water is clean and pure. First of all, many cities add all kinds of chemicals to the water such as fluoride and chlorine. Secondly, even the purest city water can easily pick up contaminants as it journeys through miles and miles of pipes to reach your home. Quality water filtration can remove chemicals and contaminants for reliably pure water.
- Better taste: Depending on the mix of chemicals and minerals in your water supply, you may not particularly like the taste. With quality charcoal or osmosis filtration in place, unpleasant tastes can be virtually eliminated
But don’t forget…
…you need clean water filters to enjoy these benefits.
If you don’t replace your water filters regularly, best case scenario they will simply stop being effective at removing contaminants from your water and make your water dispenser run more slowly. Worst case scenario, you may actually notice white, brown, or black flakes or specks from the dirty filter contaminating your drinking water and ice.
We Make Finding the Right Replacement Water Filters Easy
Trying to shop for replacement water filters on your own can be frustrating. Even if you know what model number you bought last time, the filter might be out of stock at your local big box stores or only available online from sketchy sellers.
Fortunately, you can avoid all this hassle, confusion, and risk simply by buying your water filters from American Appliance Repair. We keep a variety of replacement water filters in stock and we will make sure you receive a quality filter that is compatible with your refrigerator.
Now you may wonder…
…how do I know it’s time for a new water filter?
Most manufacturers recommend replacing your refrigerator water filter about every 6 months. If you forget to change your filter, some of these 4 signs of a dirty water filter may appear and remind you:
- Lit indicator light: Depending on the make and model of refrigerator you have, it may be equipped with a little indicator light that will turn on when the filter has reached the end of its recommended service life.
- Slow water dispenser: Over time, filters can get clogged with the minerals and other particles that they are keeping out of your drinking supply. The more debris builds up, the more difficult it will be for water to pass through the filter and the slower the dispenser will run.
- Cloudy ice: Excessive mineral content in water can give your ice a cloudy appearance.
- Odd-tasting water: When your filter stops working properly, unpleasant mineral and chemical tastes will return.
Call American Appliance Repair for Same Day Water Filter Replacement
If you suspect your water filter is past its prime, all you have to do is call American Appliance Repair at 800-640-9934. We’ll dispatch a skilled refrigerator repair technician to your home to help you swap out that nasty old filter for a fresh new one so you can start enjoying pure water and ice ASAP.
Contact us now →